2022 are insured by Pojišťovna VZP, a.s. (hereinafter as PVZP), regardless of age.
PVZP provides our clients with the certainty of indemnification in the event of an insurance
event thanks to the guarantees provided by our parent company Všeobecná zdravotní
Pojišťovna České republiky, VZP ČR.
It is not necessary to undergo a medical examination, to provide a confirmation from a doctor
or to complete a healthcare questionnaire in order to arrange insurance.
The territorial validity of the insurance is the Schengen area including the Czech Republic.
The period of insurance is from 17.6.2022 to 26.6.2022 (24/7).
Transport to the matchs means transit through the countries that are necessary for the fastest
and shortest transport from the home country or from the place of residence of the match
participant to the Czech Republic and back.
The insurance premium is included in the registration fee.
Dear shooters, range officers and friends.
We are very sad to announce the change in the date of the 1st Pan American Extreme Open.
The new date for the main match is 26, 27.28 January 2023 immediately after the end of the
Shot Show in Las Vegas. Place is the same, shooting range Volusia County Shooting Club,
Florida, USA. We discussed this for a very long time and consistently with the entire
organizational team (Manny, Gorka, Lubor, Jumbo, Jakub, etc.).
The reasons for changing the date are the following:
- high incidence of Covid in the state of Florida
- still in force ban on Europeans entering the US (Covid)
- still valid ban on entry into the US from many other countries (Covid)
- a problem of lack of ammunition in the US
Registration for the match is still open, all paid entry fees are fully transferred to the
new date of the match.
We believe that in this new term we will finally be able to fully enjoy this sporting shooting
holiday. See you friends.
President World Extreme Cup
Information for participants 2nd BERETTA POLISH EXTREME OPEN 2021
Covid 19 situation – entry into Poland.
Attention, important message!
Due to Covid’s situation and the impossibility of traveling to Russia, the entry fee for all foreign sports shooters at EURASIA EXTREME OPEN 2021 is postponed to 2022.
We firmly believe that the world will be fine by then.
For athletes from Russia, everything remains unchanged.
Thank you for understanding. 🙏🤝
|SHOOTERS OF SUNDAY SUPER 4|
|OPEN||Havlíček, Miroslav||CZE||7,9632||7,9532||<= WINNER|
|PCC||Leograndis, Max||USA||8,8889||8,9409||<= WINNER|
|PRODUCTION||Štěpán, Michal||CZE||6,4799||7,2153||<= WINNER|
|STANDARD||Liehne, Zdenek||CZE||5,9010||6,8410||<= WINNER|
|SHOOTERS REQUESTED FOR SUNDAY SUPER 4|
|PLEASE BE ON RANGE SUNDAY AT 10:00|
|OPEN reserve||Tausiewicz, Marcin||POL|
|PCC reserve||Guenter, Stacher||AUT|
|PRODUCTION OPTICS||Kameníček, Martin||CZE|
|PRODUCTION OPTICS||Maděránek, Radim||CZE|
|PRODUCTION OPTICS||Nothnagel, Nils||GER|
|PRODUCTION OPTICS||Palka, Jan||SVK|
|PRODUCTION OPTICS reserve||Bragagnolo, Max||ITA|
|PRODUCTION reserve||Ramos, Miguel||POR|
|STANDARD reserve||Krejčí, Martin||CZE|
!! ATTENTION IMPORTANT !!
FINAL INFORMATION FOR SPORTS SHOOTERS WHO GOING OR FLYING TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC AND PARTICIPATING XII. EXTREME EURO OPEN 2021.
- Before departure, each sports shooter will print out an invitation and fill in his name, etc.
- Each sports shooter must also print an official document of the Ministry of Health, in which it is stated that our match received an exception for its holding, provided that all health measures in the Hodonice shooting range are met. This document also states that every sports shooter who participates in a match does not have to be quarantined after arrival or arrival in the Czech Republic.
- Every sport shooter must register on https://plf.uzis.cz/ before arrival or arrival in the Czech Republic, it is an arrival form for registration and it is very easy to fill it out. After filling it in and sending it (everything online on this website), you will receive a QR code, which you will keep on your mobile phone.
- You will have all these items with you for possible police or passport control at the airport or when crossing the border.
Everyone who drives a car will probably not be checked at all at the border crossing, but it is necessary to have all these documents ready.
- When staying at a hotel or registering for a race, it is necessary to show a PCR test not older than 48 hours, or to present a Covid passport, or a statement that you have been vaccinated or that you have antibodies.
- You can find out all other information directly at the shooting range.
- Please park your cars at the shooting range according to the organizers’ instructions.
- In case you need our assitance during police control call us at cell +420 777 222 337
All these tasks are very simple and will take you about 10 minutes.
The Extreme Euro Open organizing team guarantees that you don’t need anything else to participate in the match! Of course, in addition to the good mood and your sports weapons with accessories.
We greet you all very much and we believe that despite some health measures, we will enjoy this shooting holiday for all of us after such a long time.
XII. EXTREME EURO OPEN 2021
HELLO FRIENDS AND SHOOTERS,
WE HAVE A NEW TERM FOR THE 1ST PANAMERICAN EXTREME OPEN 2022 A MEMBER OF THE WORLD EXTREME CUP SERIES, 27,28,29 January 2022. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT WE WILL ENJOY THIS SHOOTING HOLIDAY IN THE USA A WEEK AFTER SHOT SHOW 2022. REGISTRATION FOR THIS MATCH IS STILL OPEN. Unfortunately, we must are changing the date again due to Covid 19 and also due to the lack of ammunition in the USA. We believe that the shooters will be able to secure the required number of ammunition by the new deadline. As usual, the entry fee is moved to a new date.
President World Extreme Cup
Dear Extreme Euro Open Match shooters and friends,
This is to inform you about the Extreme Team anti-Covid 19 measures to be enforced during the XII. EXTREME EURO OPEN 2021.
At the present time, the ongoing negotiations with the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, the National Sports Agency, and the Hygiene Office of the Czech Republic are taking place. We do our best to ensure that our beloved match will take place according to our plan, this is at the end of June 2021.
At this point, we know the following:
1. Every shooter will need a NEGATIVE PCR TEST not older than 48 hours, prior entry to the Czech Republic, including shooters from the Czech Republic, in case some shooters have already been vaccinated, they will provide confirmation on the spot or show Covid passport
2. The antigen test station will be located at the parking lot near the shooting range entrance – the test results will become available in 15 minutes after the test was taken. Until then, a shooter must remain outside shooting range.
3. Everyone’s temperature will also be taken prior entry at the shooting range. The maximum allowable temperature will be 37.2 C.
4. The movement on the shooting range will be strictly organized to prevent unnecessary crowding.
5. The Prematch and Main Match registration will take place at the well-marked Registration stations located at the Shooting range Parking Lot.
6. The toilets, washing basins, and disinfection dispensers will be located in each shooting area.
7. If required ( we don’t know this just yet) by the state health regulators, the competitors will need to wear FFP2 certified respirators while not competing at the course of fire; this rule will not be applied while competitor physically competes at the course of fire. There will be respirators available for the shooters at the range, the same applies for disinfection liquid. All included in the increased entry fee.
8. The afternoon shift will be admitted to the shooting range only after the morning shift leaves it.
Additional anti-Covid 19 measures may apply, pending on the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic oncoming directives.
The shooters who require the entry visa to the Czech Republic, also the gun permit and ammo permit will need to follow our info desks at worldextremecup.com website, Facebook and Instagram. The complete information will be provided in the coming days. Please, be responsible and monitor the situation on an everyday basis.
To ensure these many measures, we must increase the entry fee by 50 euros per shooter. We are very sorry, but there is no other solution. This amount will be paid by each participant in cash at register to the match on the range. This fee will cover on-range antigen tests, respirators, desifection stations and much more … We are consulting/preparing the possibility of passing exit PCR test during the Saturday shifts on the range – for shooters who should need it. We will inform you about this later.
Important information for shooters who already know that they will not be able to participate in this match XII. RCC EXTREME EURO OPEN 2021:
We now have about 400 shooters who are on the waiting list and would like to take part in the match. In a few days, we will prepare a procedure to properly address these shooters and exchange your slot for this match with them. They are shooters who have status REG with their registration for the match.
We firmly believe that many of these and other restrictions, that await us, at the end of June will no longer apply. But we must be prepared because the entire organization EXTREME team wants you to enjoy this biggest shooting holiday all after 2 years.
Stay healthy and strong and see you soon.
XII. RCC EXTREME EURO OPEN 2021
World Extreme Cup YouTube channel latest videos
Pan American Extreme Open
Slovak Extreme Challenge 2023
Extreme Euro Open
World Extreme Cup is held by Extreme Gun Group, organizer of famous IPSC L3 match EXTREME EURO OPEN.
WEC is currently consisting of four matches on three continents:
- EXTREME EURO OPEN, Czech Republic
- EURASIA EXTREME OPEN, Russia
- POLISH EXTREME OPEN, Poland
- PAN AMERICAN EXTREME OPEN, USA
We work closely with our local friends, IPSC organizations, sponsors and local authorities to bring you the most thrilling experience of the best IPSC matches in the world !