GDPR / Processing of personal data
1. You hereby voluntarily consent to the organizer ExtremeGunGroup Ltd., IČ 24240311 (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator“) to process the following personal data within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data:
– name and surname
– email address
– telephone number
– photo of the event
2. Name, surname, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address and photo of the event must be processed:
(a) for the purpose of registering, recording and evaluating the events organized by the Administrator.
b) for marketing purposes of the Administrator, ie in particular the publication of information about the Manager’s ongoing activities.
These data will be processed by the Administrator for 5 years from the date of the consent.
3. With the above processing you give your explicit consent and declare that the personal data provided are true. You can accept your consent at any time by sending an email or letter to the Administrator.
4. Personal Data will be handled by the Administrator manually or automatically through its employees or other organizers appointed by the Administrator. For Administrators, data may also be processed by other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently being used by the Administrator.
5. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
– Take your consent at any time,
– ask us for information about the processing of your personal data,
– request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
– request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
– require us to erase this personal information,
– In case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://extreme.ipscmatch.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.